Up until this recipe we thought only Starbucks could make the perfect pumpkin latte...not any more. Save your money and taste buds with this delightful fall morning treat!
Recipe: Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
Serving size: 1 heaping cup
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups coffee, brewed Stevia, to taste
- In small saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients except coffee and Stevia.
- Whisk until heated through and mixed well, about 6-8 minutes.
- Pour over brewed coffee. Add Stevia to taste. Top with cinnamon.
- It can be heated to make another latte or served cold for an iced latte.