While the world continues to celebrate the birth of Beyoncé and Jay-Z’s twins, a new report says that the doctors have yet to clear them to leave the hospital.
According to TMZ, a source close to the situation said that even though Beyoncé gave birth on Monday, she and the babies remain in the hospital due to a “minor issue.”
Videos by PopCulture.com
MORE: It’s a Boy and a Girl for Beyoncé
There have been no further reports to indicate what it might be, but the source did indicate that Beyoncé seems to be fine.
At this time there is no confirmation of when they’ll be released.
As previously reported by multiple outlets, Beyoncé and Jay-Z welcomed twins, a boy and a girl, early last week.
This story is developing and was originally published by our partners at www.popculture.com.
Related:
Beyoncé Gives Birth to Twins
Beyoncé Will Reportedly Give Birth in Her Hollywood Home for $1M
Beyoncé Continues to Break the Internet With Stunning Pregnancy Photo Shoot
Most Viewed
-

WINDSOR, UNITED KINGDOM – APRIL 20: (EMBARGOED FOR PUBLICATION IN UK NEWSPAPERS UNTIL 24 HOURS AFTER CREATE DATE AND TIME) Prince Andrew, Duke of York attends the traditional Easter Sunday Mattins Service at St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle on April 20, 2025 in Windsor, England. (Photo by Max Mumby/Indigo/Getty Images)







