Breakfast time can often be stressful when you've got tons to do, and not enough time. But don't let breakfast fall by the way side! Starting your day off with a healthy breakfast is important for a healthy lifestyle. Take some time to sit down with the family and enjoy one of these fabulous pancake recipes! Pancakes on a lazy sunday morning can also be a great time for the family to sit down and enjoy a healthy and tasty meal!
1. Skinny Mini Banana Pancakes: If you have extra bananas laying around, don't let them turn bad! Instead, whip up these delicious pancakes! Click here for the original recipe.
2. Quinoa Banana Pancakes: Perfect consistency, amazing taste, and perfect leftovers? Can this recipe get any better? Yes, it can. 3 pancakes are only 220 calories. You're Welcome! Click here for our full recipe.
3. Vanilla Cinnamon Protein Pancakes: Protein is easy to add to your diet when you put it in something as yummy as this! Click here to find out how to make them!
4. Lemon Chia Seed Pancakes with Roasted Strawberries: Pancakes like these will brighten any morning! And don't worry, they taste great too. (via Two Peas & Their Pod)
5. Whole Wheat Raspberry and Mango Pancakes: This one adds a fresh, fruity twist to the basic, boring whole wheat pancake recipe. It's perfect for the summer season. (via Two Peas & Their Pod)
6. Gluten-Free Buckwheat Pancakes: These gluten-free pancakes make up for their humble appearance with their amazingly delicate, nutty flavor. (via Cookie + Kate)
7. Pumpkin Oat Pancakes: Whether it's pie, muffins or a fancy coffee, pumpkin is great in every form, so why not try it in pancake? As a bonus, this recipe is gluten free. (via Cookie + Kate)
8. Banana Oat Pancakes: Cousin to the Pumpkin Oat Pancakes, these are a great use for any older banana's you have in the kitchen. They are golden, fluffy and have a wonderful creamy interior. (via Cookie + Kate)
9. Blueberry Lemon Yogurt Pancakes: These pancakes, which are gluten free, are yummy, fluffy and good for you! You don't need to feel bad about these tasty treats. (via Cookie + Kate)
10. Corn Cakes (Pancakes): These are a classic taste and very yummy. They are a great golden brown color and perfect for a nice brunch. (via Girl Makes Food)
For more pancake recipes, continue onto the next page.
11. Whole Wheat Pancakes with Cranberry Maple Syrup: Made with greek yogurt, these skinny pancakes are fluffy and light. The syrup on top makes this recipe irresistible. (via Damn Delicious)
>> If you like cooking with greek yogurt, try these recipes!
12. Hot Apple Pie Pancakes: Is this better for dessert or breakfast? Does it matter? Nope! This one has a classic apple pie flavor that everyone can enjoy. (via Chocolate Covered Katie)
13. Trail Mix Cranberry Oatmeal BlenderPancakes: This is a simple recipe that you'll love! And you make it in a blender, so no mixing! Just don't forget the lid. (via Chocolate Covered Katie)
14. Matcha Green Tea Coconut Pancakes: Don't be turned off by the green color. If you're a tea drinker (and even if you aren't) you should definitely try out this new and unique recipe. (via The Healthy Foodie)
15. Healthy Banana Buttermilk Pancakes: If you love buttermilk, than you'll love these. With it's classic buttermilk taste and healthy ingredients, you can totally enjoy breakfast without the guilt! (via The Healthy Foodie)
16. The Best Darn Chocolate Pancakes Ever: If the title or the picture doesn't get your attention, listen to this: One serving is under 400 calories. You can get your chocolate craving out of the way and feel good about it. (via The Healthy Foodie)
17. Carrot Cake Protein Pancakes: Carrot cake can be done in a million and a half ways. We've had it in cake, muffins, cupcakes, and more. Now you've got it in a pancake. (via Dashing Dish)
18. Gingerbread Apple Pancakes: Gingerbread doesn't have to be limited to christmas time! Whip up a batch of these pancakes and your tastebuds will thank you. (via Eat Yourself Skinny)
19. Skinny Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes: Sometimes it's best to say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" and that can apply to these classic cakes! But they're "skinny" so you can feel good about it. (via The Skinny Fork)
20. Healthified Okonomiyaki (Japanese Pancakes): Just because you can't pronounce this one doesn't mean you shouldn't give it a try! This is a great twist on a pancake that uses veggies, sriracha and Wasabi. (via The Skinny Fork)
For more tasty (and healthy) pancake recipes, check out page 3.
21. Carrot Cake Pancakes: Using a dash of cinnamon or nutmeg, these pancakes have the classic carrot cake flavor! Top them off with coconut yogurt or cashew cream. (via Clean Eating Survival Guide)
>> If you love these pancakes, you'll love these other skinny carrot cake recipes!
22. Apple Cider Pancakes with Maple Syrup: These pancakes are light and fluffy but guaranteed to pack a punch with their spiced-apple flavor. (via Iowa Girl Eats)
23. Orange Pancakes with Berry Orange Sauce: These pancakes are a great way to ring in the summer with the bright colors and fresh flavors. Not to mention they taste delicious (via Iowa Girl Eats).
24. Lemon Poppyseed Pancakes: This is a great recipe if you're looking for a simple twist to your pancakes. It's easy to make and tastes great too. (via Iowa Girl Eats)
25. Almond Flower Pancakes: Using almond flower, these gluten free pancakes are light, fluffy and have a great nutty, vanilla flavor. (via Cooking Ala Mel)
26. Cinnamon Pecan Buckwheat Pancakes (Gluten Free): If you haven't had buckwheat pancakes, this is a great place to start. The cinnamon and pecans really give this breakfast a boost. (via Cooking Ala Mel)
27. Quinoa Pancakes: A huge perk of this recipe is it's gluten free, so almost anyone can enjoy it. But the best part? Quinoa, an amazing super food, makes for a great nutty taste so you may not even want to add any extra toppings like unhealthy butter or syrups (via Cooking Ala Mel)
28. Whole Wheat Bacon Buttermilk Pancakes: Bacon is one of the tastiest breakfast foods, so adding it into a pancake is sure to please. (via Cooking Ala Mel)
29. Strawberry Banana Pancakes: Adding fruits like strawberry and bananas to your pancakes will guarantee a fluffy and moist pancake as well as a bright and fresh flavor. Made with whole wheat flour, you can't go wrong with this recipe. (via Can You Stay For Diner)
30. Carrot Cake Tahini Pancakes: This recipe is vegan AND gluten free so even your picky friends can enjoy! This recipe is packed with healthy ingredients and results in a sweet, chewy, cake-like breakfast (via Nutrition Stripped).
There are even more healthy and delicious pancake recipes on the next page!
31. Savory Oat Pancakes: This is a pancake recipe you've never seen before and makes for a great Brinner. Omitting all the sweet ingredients in favor of the savory, this pancake is packed with healthy goodies. (via Nutrition Stripped)
32. Simply Oat Pancakes & Blueberry Compote: This pancake is vegan, gluten free and high in fiber and protein. Plus blueberry compote tastes great and is good for you too. (via Nutrition Stripped)
33. Coconut Buttermilk Pancakes: In addition to fruity flavors, coconut is another great way to celebrate the warm weather! This pancake may just trick your mind into thinking that you're having a nice island getaway. (via Nutritious Eats)
34. Multigrain Gluten Free Pancakes: This is a great recipe to keep yourself on track with your healthy lifestyle! It's a classic recipe, simple and tasty. (via Nutritious Eats)
35. Oatmeal Protein Pancake with a Hint of Chocolate: Fluffy and light, yet very filling, this recipe is great if you want to incorporate more protein into your diet. As an added bonus, there's a very subtle chocolate flavor. (via Sensual Appeal)
36. Roasted Acorn Squash Protein Pancakes: Inspired by the fall, this is a great pancake if you are looking to change things up! If you are looking to get away from the traditional fall pumpkin flavor, try this squash. (via Sensual Appeal)
37. Chocolate Chip Cookie Protein Pancakes: You've had chocolate chip pancakes and you've had cookies, but have you ever imagined those two combined? Vegan and very filling, this is a great post-workout breakfast. (via Sensual Appeal)
38. Mocha Protein Pancakes: If you like to start your day off with a cup of coffee, then this breakfast is the perfect pairing! Yummy, packed with protein and no added sugars. (via Sensual Appeal)
39. PB&J Protein Pancakes: This recipe, while called PB&J, is actually made with blueberries instead of jelly so it doesn't lose it's the health factor. This breakfast is like a healthier PB&J sandwich but in pancake form, and with protein. (via Sensual Appeal)
40. Pineapple and Coconut Protein Pancakes: Is there a better tropical combo than pineapple and coconut? Probably not! These pancakes are full of protein and packed with flavor. (via Sensual Appeal)
41. Cacao Protein Pancakes with Maqui Berry Yogurt Sauce: This new and unique recipe is full of super foods and flavor. This pancake is not your typical pancake not just because of the fun ingredients, but it takes the word pancake literally. It is a cake made in a pan but still great for breakfast. (via Sensual Appeal)
42. Nectarine Pancakes: Hearty and whole grain, these pancakes are a great way to start the day! Topped with sunflower butter, this pancake has chia seeds and nectarine inside and out. (via Kath Eats Real Food)
43. Whole Wheat Oatmeal Pancakes: Wholesome, easy to make and very satisfying, this recipe calls for greek yogurt, whole wheat flour and little else. Top is with whatever fresh fruit you've got in the kitchen and enjoy. (via Sally's Baking Addiction)
44. Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes: If you are looking for a treat on a lazy Sunday, this is a great recipe. Wholesome and delicious, this pancake will tickle the tastebuds. (via Skinny Taste)
45. Zucchini Pancakes: Fluffy, healthy and lightly sweetened, these pancakes are a great way to start your day and get in some of those veggies that your body desperately needs. (via Pinch Of Yum)
46. Best Ever Whole Wheat Pumpkin Pancakes: Fluffy but not too cakey, these pancakes are crazy good. Topped them with some syrup and bananas and you'll never look back. (via Pinch Of Yum)
47. Butternut Squash Pecan Pancakes: Very filling and perfectly sweet, these pancakes are a great way to change up your basic pancake. Want an added bonus? The prep and cook time totals to about 20 minutes, so you don't need to spend ages on this breakfast. (via Pinch Of Yum)
48. Lemon Pancakes and Blackberry Syrup: Mouthwatering is an understatement! These pancakes are light, tastey and a breath of fresh air. This is a sure way to start off the day right. (via Pinch Of Yum)
49. Cinnamon Apple Carrot Pancakes: Warning: This recipe contains rasins. But don't let that stop you, raisin haters! There is so much yummy packed into the pancakes you won't even notice them. (via Pinch Of Yum)0comments
50. Zucchini Bread Pancakes: It can be hard to fit in a healthy and tasty breakfast as a busy mom, but what about recipes that are freezer friendly? These pancakes are great to make for sunday brunch, then reheat later on. (via Smitten Kitchen)
If you liked these recipes, check out more breakfast ideas from our Recipe Index!