We get it. Our bodies are amazing, they truly are. We can grow another human inside of us. We have the ability to bring life into this world. And we'll be forever grateful for that gift. But in the meantime, we're cursed with painful, awkward, uncomfortable, seemingly never-ending periods every month, and we think we've earned our right to complain about them. Let these memes do the talking next time you're on bad terms with Mother Nature.
1. Just look at his smirk.
2. Brace yourself.
3. Why does she have to be so cruel?
4. Just embrace it.
5. So should I buy a new bra, or...?
6. Guess I should have done laundry yesterday.
7. I could tell they really meant something else.
9. They say I look fine. But I know.
10. "Bad Blood" indeed.
12. Luckily I'm going to need a glass or two of that wine.
13. And then you say it's good for me?!
14. Bonded for life. Or at least this week.
15. But probs not, to be honest.
16. The Snuggie is real.
17. But really.
18. It feels like I'm floating!
Inspired by Redbook!