Recipe: Blackberry Banana Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: none
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup blackberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tsp Stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
- 1 tsp Chia seeds
- ¾ cup ice (if using fresh blackberries)
- Place all ingredients into a blender. If using frozen blackberries, you will not have to add ice. If using fresh blackberries, add in ¾ cup chopped ice to blender.
- Blend all ingredients together for 30 seconds to 1 minute until well blended and smooth.
Serving Size: (1 smoothie)