If you're the head chef of a busy family, you've probably discovered the wonders of a slow cooker. Before work you can throw your ingredients together and return home some hours later to a fully prepared meal. We've taken the ease of slow cooker recipes and made it even simpler — by keeping them at 7 ingredients or less!
1. Slow Cooker Spiral Brown Sugar Ham: The brown sugar and apple cider vinegar glaze soaks into the ham for a warm and tangy taste. Your family and friends will be cheering over this moist, delectable addition to your dinner! Plus, it's only 5 ingredients! See it here.
2. Slow Cooker Beer Chicken: This chicken recipe will be your husband's new fav when he hears it's made with beer — even though you can't taste it. You also can't taste the fact that it only has six ingredients! Click here for more info.
3. Skinny Pineapple Salsa Chicken: We love mixing spicy and sweet, so turning up the heat on your salsa can be the perfect mix with pineapple! This makes a lot, so you may be able to freeze it for later, but it’s an easy recipe to cut in half if you’d like. Click here to see how it's made.
4. Slow Cooker Mashed Sweet Potatoes: With only four simple ingredients, you will love this recipe. This side dish will have you totally rethinking mashed potatoes! It's a tasty way to change things up and enjoy a seasonal flavor. Check it out here.
5. Skinny Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken: With seven ingredients, one of which is water, this recipe is perfectly simple! It's really tasty, makes a great leftover, and is healthy! It's a perfect family meal. See it made here.
6. Skinny Shredded Chicken: Simple and healthy, this shredded chicken is a great base for any meal. It's easy to make and perfect for a busy mom who's looking to eat right. It only takes four ingredients! See it here.
Get more simple slow cooker recipes on the next page!
7. Creamy Cauliflower Soup: Hearty but not heavy, this five-ingredient slow cooker recipe is awesome! It's a good way to get in some veggies for the day and the whole family will enjoy it. (via Skinnytaste)
8. Easy White Chicken Chili: Five ingredients and simple, easy-to-follow directions come together to give you a great dinner that's perfect for a busy and healthy family. (via Gimme Some Oven)
9. White Bean and Sausage Slow Cooker: The beans and sausage come together in a delicious combination! It's filling, hearty and a great meal to feed a hungry family without a lot of effort. (via Deliciously Organic)
10. Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken: This recipe only takes three ingredients! It's so easy, your kids could do it, seriously! It's tasty and easy, so check it out! (via Home Making Hacks)
11. Crock-Pot® Lemon Pepper Chicken: With seven ingredients, you can create a delicious meal that not only is healthy, but full of flavor! It's a simple and delicious meal. (via Crockpot Gourmet)
12. Savory Citrus Chicken: If you've got a busy schedule, you'll love this recipe. It's easy to prep in the morning and great to come home to after a long day! (via Miss in The Kitchen)0comments
13. Seven-Ingredient Slow Cooker Spinach Lasagna: You've used a slow cooker for chili, soup and even meat, but have you used it to make lasagna? This lasagna is so tasty you'll make it again and again. (via Today)