If you're trying to slim down dinner time, then make sure you're looking at the fat content of the meals you're serving. If you don't want to worry about adding up all of the nutrition, try one of these 11 meals! They are all 10 grams of fat or less and perfect for feeding your hungry family.
1. Skinny Sweet and Sour Chicken | 10 g fat: This recipe is a delicious alternative to ordering Chinese takeout. It captures the Asian flavors you love but leaves out the calories and fat. One serving of this dinner has 10 grams of fat and is under 300 calories! You can get our recipe here.
2. Chicken and Broccoli Quinoa Bake | 6 g fat: For only 6 grams of fat you can enjoy this tasty casserole. It's simple to make, great for leftovers and a recipe the entire family can enjoy. It's also an excellent source of protein! You can see all the nutrition information by clicking here.
11. Spaghetti Squash with Turkey Meatballs | 7 g fat: We've got a low-fat Italian meal that your family will actually enjoy. Spaghetti squash may be new to your dinner table, but it's tasty, easy and a healthy swap without the fat or carbs! Click here to learn more.
3. Taco-Stuffed Potatoes | 6 g fat: Not only is this recipe healthy, but it's also delicious. If your family is tired of the same cycle of meals, this will be a great change-up! It's flavorful, filling and sure to please. Get our recipe here or watch the video below.
4. Honey Lemon Glazed Chicken | 4 g fat: For a seriously delicious, mouthwatering chicken recipe, you've got to try this one out. The garlic-soy sauce marinade and honey-lemon glaze really amp up your basic chicken breast. The best part? This recipe only has 4 grams of fat! You can see the recipe here.
5. Slow Cooker Creamy Potato Soup | 4 g fat: The word "creamy" doesn't always mean low-fat, but in this case it does! A serving of this filling soup only has 4 grams of fat so you can feel good about feeding this to your family. Plus, it's made in the slow cooker, so it's perfect for a busy mom. To see how it's made, click here.
6. Supreme Pizza Pasta Casserole | 9 g fat: With 9 grams of fat, this pasta dish will soon become a regular meal in your rotation. It'll capture all the yummy flavors of pizza with a beloved base of pasta and is still healthy and wholesome! You'll feel great about serving this Skinny Mom fave to your family. Get the recipe here or see it made below.
7. Spicy Quinoa Crusted Chicken | 6 g fat: Get the spice and leave the fat behind! For only 6 grams of fat you can enjoy some delicious flavors. This recipe is anything but boring and filled with protein too! See the full nutrition here.
8. Turkey Enchilada Casserole | 6 g fat: Love Mexican food? You no longer need to go out to eat to get it! This turkey enchilada has only 6 grams of fat and has a ton of protein. You'll love the way it tastes without all of the unneeded calories. Learn to make the recipe by clicking here.
9. Skinny Cajun Shrimp | 1 g fat: Are you ready for this? This recipe only has 1 gram of fat. You read that right. It tastes great, is full of flavor and your family will love it. Check out the nutrition by clicking here.
10. Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes | 3 g fat: With only 3 grams of fat, this recipe is perfect for a dieting mom and a hungry family. Make the pork in your slow cooker for an easy and delicious recipe! Check out the recipe by clicking here.