Comedian and actor Chris D’Elia (You) has made his return to YouTube following last year’s sexual misconduct allegations. In the video, D’Elia acknowledges the time he’s taken away from the public eye while he says he spent time with his family before doubling down on his previous statement. “I know it’s been a really long time since you’ve heard from me,” he started. Immediately after the allegations went public, the comedian published a statement, denying any and all wrongdoing alleging that all of his sexual interactions were consensual and legal. “I wanted that statement to speak for itself,” he said.
D’Elia was accused by two different women of exposing himself in separate incidents last year. One alleges her incident with the actor occurred in 2011, the other in 2018. Prior to, the comedian was accused of soliciting underage girls on social media. In his confessional, he admits while he wanted to jump back into his regular work schedule, he thought it would be “best to take a long, hard look at myself.” After the allegations came to light, D’Elia was dropped as a client by CAA. His management company 3 Arts Entertainment severed ties with the comedian and Netflix axed his upcoming unscripted prank show.
Videos by PopCulture.com
“I do know how it looks with all the stuff that’s been said,” D’Elia said. “I know it looks bad, and it doesn’t show the full scope of what happened.” He claimed, “I stand by the fact that all my relationships have been consensual and legal. That’s the truth.”
He confesses that “sex controlled my life.” “And I have a problem. And I do have a problem…I need to do work on that,” he said. He revealed the problem manifested itself in many of his personal relationships. “I wouldn’t stop. I cheated on most of the girls I had been with. I cheated on my fiance now, and this is the girl I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.”
In an original statement submitted to Deadline, D’Elia said, “I know I have said and done things that might have offended people during my career, but I have never knowingly pursued any underage women at any point.” He continued, “all of my relationships have been both legal and consensual and I have never met or exchanged any inappropriate photos with the people who have tweeted about me. That being said, I really am truly sorry. I was a dumb guy who ABSOLUTELY let myself get caught up in my lifestyle. That’s MY fault. I own it. I’ve been reflecting on this for some time now and I promise I will continue to do better.”
Most Viewed
-

“Reverse the Curse” – Back from tribal, tensions rise following the exit of a particularly historic player. The final five immunity challenge ends in a showdown and features one of the closest finishes the show has ever seen. Jeff reveals the outcomes of the remaining in-game fan votes and how they impact the final stage of the competition. Then, one castaway will be crowned Sole Survivor and awarded the $2 million prize, during the three-hour live season finale, on SURVIVOR 50, Wednesday, May 20 (8:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network, and streaming on Paramount+ (live and on-demand for Paramount+ Premium plan subscribers, or on-demand for Paramount+ Essential subscribers the day after the episode airs)*. Jeff Probst serves as host and executive producer. Pictured: Aubry Bracco Photo: Robert Voets/CBS ©2025 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved. -

Netflix logo is displayed during the 'Paris Games Week' on November 02, 2017 in Paris, France. Netflix is an American company offering streaming movies and TV series on the Internet. 'Paris Games Week' is an international trade fair for video games and runs from November 01 to November 5, 2017. (Credit: Chesnot / Getty Images)






