Up until this recipe we thought only Starbucks could make the perfect pumpkin latte...not any more. Save your money and taste buds with this delightful fall morning treat!
Recipe: Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
Serving size: 1 heaping cup
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups coffee, brewed Stevia, to taste
- In small saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients except coffee and Stevia.
- Whisk until heated through and mixed well, about 6-8 minutes.
- Pour over brewed coffee. Add Stevia to taste. Top with cinnamon.
- It can be heated to make another latte or served cold for an iced latte.
HOLD ON! Subscribe to GroupChat, PopCulture.com's official Reality TV podcast! Check it out by clicking here or listen below.
Hit play to listen to GroupChat's new Episode 11! We're talking 'RHOA' and a major return, new Jenelle and David split updates, Kardashian Halloween costumes and what is going on with 'DWTS' voting? Don't miss a minute and hit that subscribe button!