Up until this recipe we thought only Starbucks could make the perfect pumpkin latte...not any more. Save your money and taste buds with this delightful fall morning treat!
Recipe: Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
Serving size: 1 heaping cup
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups coffee, brewed Stevia, to taste
- In small saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients except coffee and Stevia.
- Whisk until heated through and mixed well, about 6-8 minutes.
- Pour over brewed coffee. Add Stevia to taste. Top with cinnamon.
- It can be heated to make another latte or served cold for an iced latte.
Hold on! Did you subscribe to GroupChat, PopCulture.com's official reality tv podcast yet? Check it out by clicking here or listen below.
Listen to GroupChat Episode 3 as we delve into 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians', baby 'Flip Flop', Farrah Abraham showing off all her assets and how Sharna Burgess and Artem Chigvintsev are dealing with being cut from 'Dancing With the Stars'! Don't miss an episode and join in on the conversation with #GroupChat. Make sure to tap that subscribe button now so you don't ever miss an episode!