Up until this recipe we thought only Starbucks could make the perfect pumpkin latte...not any more. Save your money and taste buds with this delightful fall morning treat!
Recipe: Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
Serving size: 1 heaping cup
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups coffee, brewed Stevia, to taste
- In small saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients except coffee and Stevia.
- Whisk until heated through and mixed well, about 6-8 minutes.
- Pour over brewed coffee. Add Stevia to taste. Top with cinnamon.
- It can be heated to make another latte or served cold for an iced latte.
WAIT! Subscribe to GroupChat, PopCulture.com's official Reality TV podcast! Check it out by clicking here or listen below.
HOLD UP! Tap play and listen to GroupChat's new Episode 15! We're talking 'America's Got Talent' and Jay Leno, 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' hilariousness, Khloe Kardashian's best friends making some major mistakes and those bizarre, but laugh out loud Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade moments! Tap subscribe and don't miss an episode!