Up until this recipe we thought only Starbucks could make the perfect pumpkin latte...not any more. Save your money and taste buds with this delightful fall morning treat!
Recipe: Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
Prep Time: 5
Cook Time: 6-8 minutes
Serving size: 1 heaping cup
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups coffee, brewed Stevia, to taste
- In small saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients except coffee and Stevia.
- Whisk until heated through and mixed well, about 6-8 minutes.
- Pour over brewed coffee. Add Stevia to taste. Top with cinnamon.
- It can be heated to make another latte or served cold for an iced latte.
SUBSCRIBE to GroupChat, PopCulture.com's official Reality TV podcast! Check it out by clicking here or listen below.
HOLD UP! Hit play and listen to GroupChat's new Episode 18! On our first episode of 2020 we're talking Peter Webber and former 'Bachelorette' Hannah Brown meeting again, new 'Vanderpump Rules' SURvers are here, Kylie Jenner isn't having the best kickoff to 2020 so far and is Jenelle Evans dating a new guy after her split from David Eason? Be sure to tap play for all the details!