Whipping up big tropical flavor is so easy with our Skinny Tropical Protein Smoothie! Just a touch of coconut extract brings out a big coconut flavor! This smoothie makes getting a boost of protein in the morning easy by just adding a scoop of our favorite protein powder.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup frozen tropical fruit mix
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ teaspoon coconut extract
*If using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com have been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.