Rev up your morning with this slightly spicy zinger! The carrots provide a beautiful orange base that complements all the other flavors. The apples add natural sweetness, while the cucumber is a refreshing surprise. This just might be the tastiest, healthiest coffee alternative you'll ever come across!
Recipe: Morning Zinger Juice
Cook time: none
Yield: 3 servings
Serving size: about 8-ounces
- 6 medium sized carrots, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 small cucumber, peeled
- ¼ bunch parsley, stems attached
- 2 small Granny Smith apples
- 2 small Fuji or Gala apples
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- Add all ingredients into the juicer and serve cold over ice.
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com have been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.