To put a fun twist on your typical coleslaw, try this Cranberry Apple Slaw! It will be a hit at your holiday parties or a welcome change in menu in the summer. At only 79 calories and 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving, you'll definitely serve this side dish all year round! Pair it with the Slow Cooker Apple Cider Pulled Pork for a perfectly complemented meal.
Cook time: None
Yield: 7 servings
Serving size: 1 cup
- 1 (14-ounce) package classic coleslaw mix
- 1 large sweet apple, diced (Honeycrisp)
- ⅓ cup Reduced-Sugar Craisins Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, apple and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mix and toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate before serving.
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com have been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.