To put a fun twist on your typical coleslaw, try this Cranberry Apple Slaw! It will be a hit at your holiday parties or a welcome change in menu in the summer. At only 79 calories and 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving, you'll definitely serve this side dish all year round! Pair it with the Slow Cooker Apple Cider Pulled Pork for a perfectly complemented meal.
Recipe: Cranberry Apple Slaw
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 7 servings
Serving size: 1 cup
- 1 (14-ounce) package classic coleslaw mix
- 1 large sweet apple, diced (Honeycrisp)
- ⅓ cup Reduced Sugar Craisins® Dried Cranberries
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, apple and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the coleslaw mix and toss to evenly coat. Refrigerate before serving.
Calories from fat: 11
Saturated Fat: 0g
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.