This is super easy slow cooker recipe that makes great leftovers! Our Skinny Taco Chicken Chili a great fix for busy days, cold days, really any day!
Recipe: Skinny Taco Chicken Chili
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) can black beans, rinsed + drained
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed + drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen yellow corn
- 3 (10-ounce) cans diced tomatoes with chilies (mild or medium)
- 1 packet reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 24 oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts (About 3-4)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients (except chicken and cilantro) in a slow cooker and mix well.
- Place chicken breasts on the top, and press it down slightly.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours.
- 30 minutes before serving, remove chicken breasts and shred.
- Return chicken to slow cooker, and mix everything together.
- Top with fresh cilantro before serving.
Per Serving (1¼ cup):