We can honestly say these are as good, if not better, than ice cream bites. They're simply made and a perfect on-the-go tasty treat. Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Bites can be your family's new favorite healthy dessert or sweet snack. At 38 calories and 2 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per 12 or 13 frozen berries, this will be your new go-to treat!
Cook time: 1 hour freeze time minutes
Yield: 10 servings
Serving size: 12-13 frozen blueberry bites
- 1 pint container blueberries (about 125 blueberries)
- 1 cup vanilla, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon stevia (or your favorite sugar substitute)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a nonstick Silpat® mat, and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together the yogurt and sweetener.
- Working in 2 batches, gently fold in the blueberries to coat in the yogurt. Scoop them up with a fork and tap the excess yogurt off.
- Place the blueberries on the baking sheet, being careful not to have them touch.
- Freeze the baking sheet until the blueberries are completely frozen, about 1 hour.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container in the freezer.
Calories from fat: 1
Saturated Fat: 0g