This make-ahead breakfast will start your day off strong! Oats, Greek yogurt, honey, almond milk, raspberries and almonds come together for a perfectly balanced and nutritious first meal. Just make sure to let it refrigerate overnight so you can wake up to a sweet treat in the morning!
Recipe: Overnight Oats
Cook time: 8-10 hour overnight chill time
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: Full recipe
- ½ cup whole grain plain quick oats
- ½ cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 5 raspberries
- 8 natural almonds
- Combine ingredients in small reusable bowl with lid.
- Stir ingredients until mixed thoroughly.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Heat overnight oats in microwave and top with raspberries and almonds.
Calories from fat: 77
Saturated Fat: 1g
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.