Get ready for your hubby's new favorite dish. Throw this Slow Cooker Beer Chicken in your Crock-Pot® for hours, and when it's done, the moist and full flavor is out of this world good. This chicken is perfect for a busy school night served with our Skinny Slaw or Country Green Beans.
Cook time: 3-4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours
Yield: 5 servings
Serving size: about 3½ ounces cooked chicken
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (12-ounce) can light beer
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and oregano. Place the breasts in the slow cooker, and pour the beer over the breasts.
- Cover, and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove the chicken and shred with two forks or in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
- Portion out into airtight bags or containers and use as desired.
Per Serving: (about 3½ ounces cooked chicken)
Calories from fat: 25
Saturated Fat: 1g