Every Thanksgiving meal needs a few great desserts! This recipe for Skinny No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is one of our favorites. It's super easy to make because it doesn't require any bake time; you can whip this up the night before and let it refrigerate overnight, or make it the morning of and let the cheesecake refrigerate for a few hours. We used a reduced-fat, store-bought crust for convenience but feel free to make your own crust. The pumpkin combined with the cream cheese makes a delicious cheesecake filling that anyone who likes pumpkin and cheesecake will enjoy!
Prep time: 10 + 4 hours chill time
Cook time: None
Yield: 8 servings
Serving size: 1 slice
- 1 (8-ounce) package ⅓-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- 1 pre-made reduced fat graham cracker pie crust
- With an electric mixer, cream the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the rest of the ingredients, until incorporated.
- Pour into the prepared pie crust and refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
Per Serving: 1 slice
Calories from fat: 61
Saturated Fat: 4g
Sodium: 132 mg
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.