Ready to wave goodbye to that extra jiggle? Start the new year with this smoothie that can kickstart your weight loss goals! We used kale, apple cider vinegar and mixed berries to pump you full of fiber, antioxidants and vitamins while staying low on the calorie and fat end. This lip-smacking smoothie makes enough for two servings, so freeze your extras for tomorrow!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 8 oz
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1½ cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 cup kale, stems removed and leaves torn small
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth. Refrigerate leftovers.
Per Serving: (8 oz)
Calories from fat: 24
Saturated Fat: 0g