Everyone loves pasta. It's a comfort food that's easy to make and even easier to eat! Unfortunately, pasta dishes often pack in fat and calories. To help you out, we've picked out our favorite 17 light pasta dishes that still taste amazing!
1. Zoodle Pad Thai: Zoodles, or zucchini noodles, are a great way to get in veggies! It makes for a tasty meal meal that's great for you and your family will love it. This Pad Thai is a great way to change it up! Get the recipe here.
Not sure how to spiralize a zucchini? Watch this video:
2. Whole-Wheat Penne with Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Sauce: This is a tasty meal that's low in calories and high in protein! It's a great meal to serve up to the family after your workout! Click here to get the recipe.
3. Chicken Pasta Primavera: Pasta Primavera is a classic dish with tons of flavor. A typical pasta primavera recipe also has tons of fat and calories, so we've lightened it up for you without losing any of the yummy taste! Click here to get the recipe.
4. Skinny Shrimp Scampi: This is a light version of a pasta favorite! Each serving is under 400 calories, which makes this a great dinner! Serve it alongside a healthy salad and you'll be full until morning. Click here to see the recipe.
5. Skinny Pasta Carbonara: Coming in just under 400 calories, this carbonara is far lighter than the typical recipe. Lucky for you, while ours cuts out fat, it doesn't cut flavor! See the nutrition here.
6. Lightened Up Chicken Fettuccine with Broccoli and Bacon: Mouthwatering good, this pasta dish is soon to be a favorite! Plus, we've added broccoli to make it even healthier! Check it out here.
7. Healthy Stovetop Mac and Cheese: With 368 calories, this mac and cheese is a family favorite. Your kids will never know how much healthier this is than the boxed version and you'll want to make it every week! See the ingredient list here.
8. Supreme Pizza Pasta Casserole: Skip the delivery pizza and whip up this casserole! Your family will never realize how "skinny" they're eating with this tasty recipe! Click here to see it.
Check out more skinny pasta recipes on the next page!
9. Easy Enchilada Noodle Bake: Enjoy a Mexican-inspired noodle dish without all the unhealthy bits you'd get at a Mexican restaurant. Each serving is under 200 calories so you can feel good about this meal. Get more nutrition info here.
10. Skinny Chicken Florentine: Looking for a dish to trick your family into eating skinny? You’ve gotta try this one! Our Skinny Chicken Florentine is a creamy, cheesy, filling, warm dinner that will have your kids thinking they are being spoiled! See the recipe here.
11. Bang Bang Shrimp Pasta: This is a fan favorite recipe that we created based off Bone Fish Grill's beloved dish. Ours is far healthier but just as addicting! Click here to see how it's made.
12. Lightened Up Penne with Parmesan Cream Sauce: Cream sauce usually means unhealthy, but this recipe has been lightened up to a perfectly balanced perfection! (via Chelsea's Messy Apron)
13. Lightened Up Spaghetti Alfredo: You can enjoy forkful after forkful of this creamy dish without that nagging feeling that you're ruining your diet! (via Running to The Kitchen)
14. Shrimp and Linguini Fra Diavolo: This dish is a tasty way to feed your family without killing your diet! It's filling, flavorful and just what you've been looking for. (via Skinnytaste)
15. Low Fat Baked Ziti with Spinach: This is a dish that will become a family favorite. It has a great taste and they'll never realize they're eating a low-fat meal! (via Skinnytaste)
16. Four-Ingredient Ravioli Lasagna: This lasagna is made with just four simple ingredients. It's simple to make and even easier to devour! (via Two Peas and Their Pod)
17. Alfredo Zucchini Pasta: Low in carbs, this zoodle recipe has a great creamy alfredo pasta to trick your brain into thinking it's cheat day! (via My Whole Food Life)