Cauliflower is an amazing vegetable! It's a great source of vitamin C as well as B6, magnesium and fiber. It makes for a great skinny swap. By using cauliflower, you can save yourself a lot of carbs. There are a lot of ways to use this veggie, from snacking on it with some Homemade Skinny Ranch Dressing, to baking it into a yummy dish!
Before you get to cooking, learn how to cut and core a cauliflower:
1. Cauliflower 'Alfredo' Sauce: Alfredo sauce is one of the more unhealthy pasta sauce options, but it's also one of the tastiest! Make a skinny version using cauliflower! Learn how here.
2. Warm Cauliflower Carrot Salad: This is a great salad for getting in your veggies! Make it for either lunch or dinner; either way, you'll love it! Check it out here.
3. Vegan Cauliflower Rice Bowl: This is a delicious vegan recipe that will have your taste buds singing and tummy full! It has bold flavors and fibrous veggies, making it a great meal. Click here to get the recipe.
4. Mini Cheese Cauliflower Cakes: These little cauliflower cakes make for an excellent appetizer when you have guests or a tasty side dish for your family! Click here to see how they're made!
5. Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza Sticks: This is the type of recipe your kids will go crazy for. Little do they know, they're eating all kinds of healthy ingredients! See the full recipe here.
6. Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower, Lemon, Basil and Capers: This is a yummy dish your family will eat up without realizing how healthy they are being! Check it out here.
Get more cauliflower recipes on page two!
7. Cheesy Cauliflower Soup: This cheesy masterpiece will warm you from the inside-out, and you will feel even better knowing that the calories, carbs and fat are all under control! Get the recipe here.
8. Cauliflower Pepperoni Pizza Casserole: This is a comfort food made skinny! It's a tasty meal to share with your family, and it's full of healthy ingredients. (via Closet Cooking)
9. Samosa Casserole: This is a vegan version of an Indian classic that you will love! It has a deliciously rich flavor and is full of veggies, including your beloved cauliflower! (via Girl Makes Food)
10. Asian Fried 'Rice': This recipe substitutes cauliflower for a low-carb, Paleo recipe that you will absolutely love. It's got a great flavor with healthy ingredients that you'll feel good about feeding to your family. (via Pop Sugar)
11. Cauliflower Crust Pizza: Save yourself the carbs and check out this recipe! Build your favorite pizza on this cauliflower crust to make your family's dinner a healthy one. (via Pop Sugar)
For more tasty ways to use your cauliflower, go on to the next page.
12. General Tso's Cauliflower: This dish has the classic taste of your favorite Chinese takeout dish, but is WAY better for you! It's sweet and spicy and just right. (via Pure Wow)
13. Cauliflower Steaks: You don't need to be a vegetarian to enjoy this meatless meal! You'll love the roasted flavor of the cauliflower and the lemon-herb sauce tastes amazing! (via Pure Wow)
14. Cauliflower Melts: This is a great dinner entree, especially if you're feeding a vegetarian! It's got a unique combination of flavors that you probably haven't tried before. (via Epicurious)
15. Cauliflower Tots: Whether you're looking for a fun way to sneak some veggie into your little one's diet or just trying to find a new healthy snack, these cauliflower tots have you covered! Click here to see the recipe!
16. Cauliflower Buffalo Bites: Many game day snacks can be unhealthy, but this is a great appetizer to serve up! It's got the flavor you love without the calories you hate. (via Good Dinner Mom)