If you're using Weight Watchers, you may struggle with finding meals that won't set you over your daily allowance. It's even harder if you are also responsible for cooking for the entire family! Lucky for you, we've picked out 18 meals that are all under 8 WWP+ that you and your family can enjoy together.
1. Quick Shrimp and Vegetable Stir-Fry: This recipe will only cost you 5 WWP+ and less than 200 calories per serving. If those aren't enough selling points, it's also really easy and fast to make! Check it out here.
2. Cheesesteak-Stuffed Peppers: A stuffed pepper is often stuffed with a lot of fat and calories, but not our recipe (which is 6 WWP+)! We've kept all the flavor, added some extra healthy ingredients and ditched the bad stuff. Click here to get the recipe.
3. Easy Chicken and Rice Casserole: This casserole, at 7 WWP+, is a Skinny Mom favorite. It's simple to cook and makes for great leftovers, meaning you can eat skinny for dinner and lunch! See the full nutrition info here.
4. Feta-Stuffed Chicken: This 5 WWP+ chicken recipe is seriously tasty. It may seem fancy and complicated, but while the dish looks impressive, it's quite easy to make! Click here to see the steps.
5. Skinny Pineapple Teriyaki Pork Chops: This pork chop recipe results in a flavorful and juicy piece of meat that is only 6 WWP+. Teriyaki is a great way to add flavor to meat and the pineapple gives it a fresh and tropical twist! See the full recipe here.
6. Turkey Enchilada Casserole: Can you believe that these juicy, flavorful enchiladas are only 6 WWP+? You'd never guess it from the taste, that's for sure. Try it out on your family tonight!
Get more meals under 8 WWP+ on the next page.
7. Spinach-Stuffed Shells: Covered in a tasty meat sauce, these pasta shells make for a great dinner! They have the a great cheesy taste and are only 5 WWP+. See the ingredient list here.
8. Skinny Taco Chicken Chili: This is super easy slow cooker recipe that makes great leftovers! Our Skinny Taco Chicken Chili a great fix for busy days, cold days, really any day! The flavors in this are absolutely delicious, and using our Skinny Mom Taco Seasoning mix helps keep the sodium in check! This hearty and filling meal comes in at only 5 WWP+. See how it's made by clicking here.
9. Light and Easy Pasta Primavera: This light version of a pasta classic has all the yummy taste without the fat. In fact, it's 7 WWP+ and full of veggies! To get the recipe, click here.
10. Copycat Chick-Fil-A Sandwich: Don't let the drive-thru ruin your next weigh-in! This copycat chicken breast is only 5 WWP+. It's great for your waistline and will make the kids very happy! See it made here.
11. Honey Mustard Glazed Salmon: Salmon is one of the best foods to eat when trying to eat healthy. It’s a lean protein and is tasty to boot! Full of essential fatty acids, your waistline will be thanking you after this meal. At only 4 WWP+, you can make this meal over and over! See it here.
12. Skinny California Roll Wrap: This wrap is a really fun way to change up dinner. It's not as intimidating as sushi, so the family will still eat it and it's only 5 WWP+ per wrap! Click here to see what's inside.
Find more meals under 8 WWP+ on page three!
13. Cheesy Spinach + Mushroom Lasagna Rolls: This tasty Italian meal can be yours for just 7 WWP+. Not only is this meal seriously delicious, but it's also a great source of protein! See the nutrition info here.
14. Slow Cooker Pork Tacos: Change up your tacos with this juicy pork recipe! After slow cooking, this meat is so tasty you'll never believe it's only 7 WWP+. Click here to see how it's made.
15. Hearty Skinny Cheeseburger Soup: Cheeseburger in a soup? You read that right! This soup is a family favorite because it tastes so good and each serving is 6 WWP+. Click here to get cooking instructions.
16. Skinny Three-Cheese Penne: This recipe will exceed your expectations! Adding cheese to any dinner is great, and adding three cheeses is amazing, especially considering the fact that one serving is under 8 WWP+. Click here to get the recipe.
17. Honey Garlic Shrimp Skillet: After 30 minutes of marinating, this recipe takes about 5 minutes to make. It's a great option for a busy family and is only 3 WWP+ per 8 pieces of shrimp! Click here to see how it's made.
>> Need a side for this dish? It goes great with our Jalapeño Brown Rice (only 3 WWP+).
18. Slow Cooker Pepperoni and Chicken: Walking through the door after a long day to a house that smells like pizza is never a bad thing. This recipe is a dieter's dream, and at only 7 WWP+, you'll love this meal. Click here for step-by-step instructions.