Pop Culture Media is an entertainment media and lifestyle company for a generation that loves larger than life characters, celebrities and entertainment franchises.
Pop Culture Media through it's brands ComicBook.com and PopCulture.com, reaches more than 25 million monthly unique users (Google Analytics: March 2017) and 27 million social followers.
It’s the nation’s go-to source for all things pop culture. From celebrity and trending news to comics, anime, gaming, and franchises like The Walking Dead, Star Wars, Star Trek, Netflix and WWE, ComicBook.com and PopCulture.com speaks to a genre of fans that eat, sleep and play amidst today's pop culture.
Our comprehensive team of experts and newsmakers talk directly with the entertainers and the creators of the industry, as well as the community at large, providing fans an authentic, one-of-a-kind view of the entertainment landscape.
PopCulture.com and ComicBook.com are divisions of ComicBook, LLC dba Pop Culture Media.
- ComicBook.com - Superhero and comic inspired media
- PopCulture. - Celebrity and Franchise-focused entertainment
- WWG - Gaming and Esports
- 15.01 million unique users in April 2017 according to comScore
- 25+ million social followers
- No. 10 largest "Entertainment News" company according to comScore in May 2017