About Pop Culture Media
Pop Culture Media through its brands ComicBook.com and PopCulture.com, is an entertainment media company for a generation passionate about larger than life characters, celebrities and entertainment franchises.
Pop Culture Media reaches more than 25 million monthly unique visitors (Google Analytics: March 2017) and 27 million social followers.
It’s the nation’s go-to source for all things pop culture. From celebrity and trending news to comics, anime, gaming, and franchises like The Walking Dead, Star Wars, Star Trek, Netflix and WWE, ComicBook.com and PopCulture.com speak to a genre of fans that eat, sleep and play amidst today's pop culture.
Our comprehensive team of experts and newsmakers talk directly with the entertainers and the creators of the industry, as well as the community at large, providing fans an authentic, one-of-a-kind view of the entertainment landscape.
PopCulture.com and ComicBook.com are divisions of ComicBook, LLC dba Pop Culture Media.
- ComicBook.com - Superhero, comic inspired and gaming media
- PopCulture.com - Celebrity and Franchise-focused entertainment
- Pop Culture Media reached 16.843 million unique visitors in July 2017 according to comScore, ranking as the 12th largest company in the "Entertainment News" category (25 MM according to internal data from Google Analytics).
- ComicBook.com, a division of Pop Culture Media, registered a company best 10.1 million unique visitors in April 2017 according to comScore.
- Moved into new offices featuring a state of the art video production studio in January 2017.
- Launched V 1.0 Movie and TV database featuring ComicBook Composite in September 2015.
- On January 1, 2014, Rivals.com (acquired by Yahoo! in 2000) and 247Sports (acquired by CBSi in 2016) Founder Shannon Terry officially launched ComicBook, LLC dba Pop Culture Media as a digital media company.