About Pop Culture Media
Pop Culture Media through its brands ComicBook.com and PopCulture.com, is an entertainment media company for a generation passionate about larger than life characters, celebrities and entertainment franchises.
Pop Culture Media reaches more than 25 million monthly unique visitors (Google Analytics: March 2017) and 27 million social followers.
It’s the nation’s go-to source for all things pop culture. From celebrity and trending news to comics, anime, gaming, and franchises like The Walking Dead, Star Wars, Star Trek, Netflix and WWE, ComicBook.com and PopCulture.com speak to a genre of fans that eat, sleep and play amidst today's pop culture.
Our comprehensive team of experts and newsmakers talk directly with the entertainers and the creators of the industry, as well as the community at large, providing fans an authentic, one-of-a-kind view of the entertainment landscape.
PopCulture.com and ComicBook.com are divisions of ComicBook, LLC dba Pop Culture Media.
- ComicBook.com - Superhero, comic inspired and video gaming
- PopCulture.com - Celebrity and Franchise-focused entertainment
Pop Culture Media was founded and is led by 21 year media veteran Shannon Terry. Companies founded and operated by Terry have combined to generate more than $350 million in online revenue over the past decade. Terry previously founded 247Sports (acquired by CBS Sports Digital in December 2015) and Rivals.com (acquired by Yahoo! in July 2007).
- Pop Culture Media reached 18.2 million unique visitors in November 2017 according to comScore, ranking as the 11th largest company in the "Entertainment News" category (26 MM according to internal data from Google Analytics).
- ComicBook.com registered a company best 11.3 million unique visitors in November 2017 according to comScore.
- Launched V 1.0 Movie and TV database featuring ComicBook Composite in September 2015.
- On January 1, 2014, Rivals.com and 247Sports Founder Shannon Terry officially launched ComicBook, LLC dba Pop Culture Media as a digital media company.