The holidays are the most tempting time of year to indulge in desserts and with holiday cookies, cupcakes, tarts and gooey goodness, the calories and fat can pack on quickly. But with these skinny, delicious options, you can have your cake and eat it, too! You can enjoy the sweet and savory flavors of the season, sensational food combinations and creative displays. Trust us, your holiday guests will thank you!
1. Skinny Apple Pie Cake: This cake recipe is a variation of a classic dish: apple pie. It's a comforting, warm dessert that pairs perfectly with light whipped topping or ice cream!
2. Skinny Peanut Butter Cups: You don't have to give up the mesmerizing taste of a peanut butter cup just because you've decided to eat healthy. These skinny bite-size treats will more than satisfy your chocolate cravings without wrecking your diet!
3. Skinny Pumpkin Pie: Pumpkin pie is normally the definition of "holiday indulgence" but this recipe lightens it up for healthy eater, too! A generous slice is only 175 calories, which won't put you over the edge during family dinners or parties filled with sweets.
4. Skinny Fudge Brownies: Lighter chocolate treats are hard to come by, but this recipe swaps oil used in many desserts for a secret, healthier ingredient: applesauce. It also mixes in smarter ingredients as sweetener for the taste you love with less sugar or calories.
5. Autumn Apple and Grape Medley: This recipe by Skinnytaste is a decadent dessert but can also make for a tasty breakfast, lunch or daytime snack. It's so simple, yet full of sweet, comforting flavor. Hello, perfect fall recipe!
6. Sneaky Healthy Mint Chip Milkshake: This drink has the mint flavor we love during the holidays while drinking it actually has health benefits! The bright color of this shake comes from the sneaky handfuls of spinach it contains. Your kids will love this treat and they'll never realize they're devouring veggies!
7. Pecan Pie Cookie Dough Balls: You'll go nuts over these pecan pie cookie dough balls! These raw, vegan treats are made in just minutes and each ball is only 35 calories! You'll love snacking on these delectable, yet healthy bites!
8. Skinny Peach Berry Cobbler: Fruit cobbler is a staple at family gatherings but can also be loaded with unhealthy butter and sugar. This recipe uses an applesauce base and swaps full-fat milk for almond milk!
9. Healthy Cocoa-Date Truffles: This recipe customized by Prevention RD combines dates, cocoa and espresso powder with the tantalizing taste of coconut for a fantastic dessert. They contain less than 50 calories per servings, so you'll feel zero guilt after indulging.
10. Skinny Eggnog Cupcakes: This is the ideal dessert for the holidays and it won't put your diet in jeopardy. Each cupcake is only 107 calories and, topped with whipped topping and rum extract, it's the perfect way to get the part started!
11. Gluten-Free Brownie Cookies: These yummy brownie cookies have seriously good taste and are good for you, too! They're made with coconut oil which helps lower your risk for cardiovascular disease, helps you lose more weight and boosts your immune system. How much more inviting do these healthy qualities make them sound?
12. Skinny Strawberry Pie: The skinny swaps in this recipe don’t sacrifice taste or flavor; you may find it to be better than the full-fat, high calorie versions. With only 10 minutes of prep time, you'll save yourself precious minutes during the busiest time of the year!
13. Snowball Cookies: Although these cookies go by many different names including Mexican wedding cookies, all results have that melt in your mouth charm. They're the perfect holiday treat that everyone will surely love!prevnext
14. Skinny No-Bake Biscoff Pie: With a graham cracker pie crust and whipped topping, this recipe could quickly become a family favorite! It's simple to make (no baking required!) and uses simple skinny swaps to make your holiday brighter and healthier.
15. Peanut Butter Apple Nachos: This is a kid-friendly, simple recipe that makes a tasty dessert or unique afternoon snack. A serving of "nachos" is only 87 calories and the sweetness of this treat makes it hard to remember it's actually healthy! Watch the video below.
16. Gingerbread Cookie Protein Shake: Dashing Dish turns your favorite holiday cookie into a protein shake that tastes just like a milkshake in this fun recipe. Make it a go-to breakfast or sip it an hour before your workout and see results as you indulge!
17. Skinny Pistachio Cake: This cake is perfect for brunch, meetings or holiday get-togethers. The pistachio flavor is so rich when paired with creamy light whipped topping and it's a unique alternative to traditional desserts of the season.
18. Chia Seed Peanut Butter Cookies: Here's an excuse to eat cookies for breakfast: these cookies are healthier than your average granola bar and sacrifice no flavor. They also pack all the health benefits of chia seeds!
19. Banana Pudding Cookies: This dessert allows you to indulge in banana pudding without the spoon! Two cookies are only 104 calories, making this a must-have treat for any holiday party you attend this season.prevnext
20. Skinny Dr. Pepper Fudge Brownies: Swapping out the oil in traditional brownie recipes for Diet Dr. Pepper leaves you with an incredibly soft, surprisingly low-fat dessert. While diet soda may not be the most expected ingredient for your holiday desserts, give it a chance! The results will leave you ready to bake another chocolatey, fudgy pan!
21. Best Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies: These healthy chocolate chip cookies call for macadamia nuts and take only nine minutes to prepare! Each cookie contains only 70 calories and healthy fats from the nuts.
22. Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Poke Cake: For a fabulous fall dessert, whip up this poke cake! It uses fat- and sugar-free ingredients to keep indulging light and delicious, too.
23. Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti: When a dessert comes with a disclaimer, you know it has to be good! And this recipe by Skinnytaste begins with "Warning: Make at your own risk... Highly addictive, hard to eat just one!!" You've been warned.
24. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Banana Bites: The combination of banana, chocolate, sea salt and peanut butter in this recipe couldn't get any sweeter or delicious. They're also easy to prepare and mess-free to eat! Watch the video below.
25. 15-Minute Mini Apple Pies: These darling little pies can be made in less than 15 minutes and each piece is less than 50 calories. They're a smart addition to any holiday dessert table and are also portioned for easy indulgence!prevnext
26. Chewy Ginger Molasses Cookies: These gluten-free, paleo friendly cookies by Gourmande in the Kitchen are the perfect way to start celebrating the holidays. The warm and rich taste instantly puts you in a cheerful mood and they are definitely a cold weather must-have!
27. Cream Cheese Apple Coffee Cake: This yummy cake instantly comforts you, without the added fat and calories of traditional desserts. It uses cream cheese and applesauce in place of butter or oil. It's a decadent treat you'll quickly fall in love with.
29. Healthy Key Lime Tarts: Just because the temperature is dropping outside doesn't mean you can't still have the sweet taste of summer. These tarts are the perfect mix of sweet and savory!
30. Skinny Mini Red Velvet Cupcakes: These tiny and delicious cupcakes are the perfect skinny mini treat. At less than 150 calories for 3 cupcakes, you and your guests will love these bite size treats.
31. Lightened Up Carrot Cake Muffins with Cream Cheese Glaze: Cream cheese icing usually leads you to think of a decadent, calorie- and fat-laden dessert. This variation uses applesauce and whole-wheat flour to slim it down, but you'll love the flavor of this light version!
32. Caramel Apple Bites: This sweet treat allows you to indulge in a classic fall festival or fair dessert without the calories and sugar or the mess! Choose your own toppings for these mini caramel apples and serve them with ease. Check out the video tutorial below.
33. No-Bake Chocolate Protein Cookies: No-bake cookies are a kid-favorite dessert, but this version adds some healthy protein powder for your family and two cookies are only 143 calories!
34. Skinny Sugar Cookies: The holidays are a time to bake and decorate sugar cookies, but you probably feel guilty after indulging. Try this skinny recipe to lighten up this traditional Christmas favorite.
35. Skinny Apple Pie a la Mode Protein Shake: Start your day with dessert by drinking this tasty protein shake packed with apple flavor! Each serving is thirty grams of protein, which nutritionists say is recommended early in your day!
36. Frozen Blueberry Yogurt Bites: These bites are simply made and are a perfect on-the-go tasty treat. They can be your family’s new favorite healthy dessert or sweet snack. Watch the video below!
37. Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies: These are more of a mix between a granola bar and a cookie, but are still just as delicious. They're soft, sweet and full of decadent flavor including a fall favorite: pumpkin!
38. Skinny Cherry Pie Smoothie: Taste rich, sweet cherry flavor with this healthy smoothie! Make it in only 5 minutes and enjoy a delicious chilled treat, as well as 23 grams of protein!
39. Individual Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes: Instead of cutting too large a slice, these tasty cheesecakes are perfectly portioned for you! Each cake is 128 calories and is packed with serious pumpkin and creamy flavor.
40. Raw Chocolate Fudge: This is such an easy no-bake raw fudge recipe that your friends and family will swoon over. It's guaranteed to satisfy each and every craving for chocolate you have! It's also gluten- and grain-free, as well as vegan.
41. Skinny Peach Crumble: This dessert is sweet and smooth with a crunchy cinnamon topping you'll adore! A serving is only 139 calories and can be the perfect finale to any dinner.
42. One Minute Mocha Mug Cake: Chocolate Covered Katie does it again with her divine mocha chocolate cake! It's delicious, can be ready to eat in minutes and is perfectly portioned for one - that is, unless you're crazy enough to share, she says.
43. 2 Ingredient Chocolate Pumpkin Brownies: This may be the simplest recipe you've ever made and you'll be surprised at the flavor it packs! For added delight, serve these gems with whipped topping and enjoy the smells and tastes of the season.