Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 4 servings
Serving size: ¼ of recipe
- 8 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 1½ cups fresh chunked pineapple
- 1½ cups grapefruit, segmented
- 1½ cups chunked mango (fresh or frozen)
- 4 kiwis, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup slivered almond slices
- In a large bowl, toss all of the salad ingredients together. Or, plate the salad on a platter by layering the Romaine on the bottom and the fruit on top for presentation.
- Serve with an optional light sweet dressing of your choice.
Per Serving: (¼ of recipe)
Saturated Fat: 5g
3.1 The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.0comments