For a protein-packed sweet treat, try our Peaches and Cream Smoothie! It couldn't be any easier to make — or devour. Drink it before or after a workout to fuel your workout or replenish your energy stores. For more smoothies, check out our Fat-Burning Cran-Peach Smoothie and Cake Batter Protein Smoothie recipes.Recipe: Peaches and Cream SmoothiePrep time:
Cook time: None
Yield: 1 servings
Serving size: 1 smoothie
- ½ cup frozen peaches (about 6 peach slices)
- ⅓ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons light whipped topping
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
*If using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
Per Serving: (1 smoothie)
Calories from fat: 28
Saturated Fat: 2g
3.1 The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.