Tartar sauce is the perfect complement to fish, but it's usually super high in fat and calories. That's why we created a lighter version! We used Greek yogurt and Dijon mustard to cut calories so you can still enjoy your fish without ruining your diet. Pair it with our Crispy Baked Fish and Veggie "Fries" for a wholesome meal!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 4 servings
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoon plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon no-sugar-added sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- salt, to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the sauce ingredients together in a small mixing bowl.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
Per Serving: (2 tablespoons)
Calories from fat: 23
Saturated Fat: 0g
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com have been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.