Amazon Deal Alert: These Small Kitchen Appliances Are Under $50
In need of new small kitchen appliances but don't have much money to spend? Just wait until you see our list of quirky kitchen gadgets from Amazon, all $50 or less.
It's true that Amazon has some of the best prices on kitchen appliances, all available conveniently at one giant online retailer. But finding kitchen appliances and gadgets that cost less than $50 can be a bit more of a challenge. If you're looking to refresh your kitchen and dining space to add more flair and functionality, Amazon has top deals on small kitchen appliances. And everything we found is $50 or under.
Top Amazon kitchen gadget deals:
- Isiler 4-slice panini press grill, $41 after $9 off coupon (down from $60)
- Bonsenkitchen vacuum food sealer machine with built-in cutter and vacuum roll bags, $33 (down from $50)
Dash mini waffle bowl maker, $17 (down from $20)
- Okmimi battery-operated handheld milk frother, $7 (down from $9)
We've sorted the items under $50, under $40, under $30, under $20 and even under $10. Yes, you really can shop small kitchen appliances at Amazon for every budget without spending an arm and a leg at a name-brand kitchen specialty store.
We have unique finds, fantastic deals and eye-catching kitchen gadgets on sale at Amazon all in one convenient place for you.
If you're looking for even more deals at Amazon, check out some of our other Amazon shopping guides below.
- Amazon Has a Secret Bulk Discount Store Exclusively for Prime Members and Right Now You Can Get 20% Off
- Amazon's Spring Fashion Styles Just Dropped: The Best Finds and Deals
- Martha Stewart Just Launched a Home Goods Line on Amazon, and It's Really Good
- The Amazon Outlet Store Has Secret Deals That Most People Don't Know About
Sandwiches start at like, $10 each these days. That's without a drink or sides. No problem -- you can get this indoor panini press grill with nonstick coating for less than $50, and save even more money by making toasty sandwiches at home. This panini press grill can operate as a dual-plate indoor grill OR as a panini press, so it has multiple uses. It's easy to clean and has intelligent temperature control to prevent burning and overheating.
Isiler 4-slice panini press grill, $41 after $9 off coupon (down from $60)$41 at Amazon
Even more Amazon kitchen appliances under $50:
- Black and Decker PowerCrush 6-cup multi-function blender, $50
- Nostalgia 12-cup electric fondue pot with adjustable temperature control, $46 (down from $50)
Fimei indoor electric grill, $40 after $10 off coupon
- Bonsenkitchen vacuum food sealer machine with built-in cutter, vacuum roll bags included, $33 (down from $50)
Keep all your fruits and veggies clean with this purifying kit. The cleaner device can be emerged in water and use water ion purification technology to neutralize up to 99% of dirt and other substances on your fruits and veggies. It's USB chargeable so you can use it over and over again. The kit also comes with a fridge odor absorber and two silicone sponge brushes so you're really getting four-in-one kitchen products here for less than $40.
Fruit and vegetable purifying kit with cleaner device, sponge brushes, and fridge odor absorber, $34$34 at Amazon
Even more Amazon kitchen appliances under $40:
- Nostalgia 24-ounce electric chocolate fondue 3-tier fountain, $38 (down from $40)
- Zereaa USB rechargeable electric salt and pepper grinder set, $38 (down from $47)
- That! Inventions ScoopTHAT radii warming ice cream scoop, $30
If you want to make your own fancy ramen, hot pot, soup, noodles or even oatmeal, the Akvobow mini electric pot can make all your dreams come true. Each pot comes with a stainless steel or a nonstick basket option, so you can choose to steam, fry, sauté, blanche, slow cook or stir-fry. There are also two heat settings: 300 watts and 600 watts so that you can safely use it anywhere. The pot is double-layered to keep it from burning you upon touch as well. And it's only $26.
Avkobow 1.8-liter mini hot pot with two pots, $26$26 at Amazon
Even more Amazon kitchen appliances under $30:
- MHCC 5-speed electric hand mixer, $25 after $15 off coupon (down from $60)
- Gofoit one-touch battery-operated automatic can opener, $21
- One-handed under-the-cabinet jar and bottle opener, $20
If you want homemade popcorn and wish you had the convenience of the microwave without the questionable ingredients of most microwave popcorn brands, we have the perfect kitchen gadget for you. And it's less than $20. You won't need butter or oil to pop popcorn according to the directions, but if you do, you can melt butter in the dual-function lid on top. It takes three minutes or less to get nearly two quarts of popcorn.
Ecolution Micro-Pop 1.5-quart microwave popcorn popper with temperature safe glass, $13$13 at Amazon
Even more Amazon kitchen appliances under $20:
- Dash mini waffle bowl maker, $17 (down from $20)
- FYY electric wine bottle opener with foil cutter, $16
- Etekcity food kitchen scale, $13
Don't let your sponges just lie randomly around your kitchen sink each night. Put them to bed in this Ototo Clean Dreams kitchen sponge holder. After doing dishes and scrubbing kitchen counters all night, your sponge deserves a good night's rest as much as anyone. The sponge holder is designed to drain water and help the sponge air-dry, so the holder will stay nice and clean. This durable product will last a long time and can fit most standard sponge sizes.
"It's cute and does a good job of sticking to the side of the sink," wrote one reviewer. "I was skeptical because my sink is brushed steel but it's held up beautifully. It hasn't fallen off once since sticking it on the inside of the sink!"
Ototo Clean Dreams kitchen sponge holder, $10 (reduced from $17)$10 at Amazon
Even more Amazon kitchen appliances under $10:
- The ultimate manual pull-string food chopper, $10 (down from $11)
- Argimaut oil sprayer mister, $7 (down from $11)
Okmimi battery-operated handheld milk frother, $7 (down from $9)
Axe pizza cutter, $7 (down from $8)