It all started with the Pumpkin Spice Latte at Starbucks… Now, the obsession has become so strong, you can even buy Pumpkin Spice Peeps, almonds or Cheerios! These naughty treats of fall may be calling your name, but instead of wrecking your healthy habits with one grande PSL (at 380 calories, that's all it takes!), indulge in one of our favorite pumpkin-flavored goodies.
1. Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte: The OG of your addiction got a serious skinny upgrade. Get it here.
2. Individual Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes: They're 128 calories per cake, but these bite-sized babies are dangerously addicting. Proceed with caution.
3. Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese: For those who need their PS fix first thing in the morning, Skinnytaste's recipe has you covered.prevnext
4. Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats: Because Pumpkin Spice Peeps aren't a nutritious grab-and-go breakfast, these overnight oats will do.
5. Pumpkin Nut Muffins: Here, we celebrate another Starbucks favorite made skinny. Get the drool-worthy recipe on Skinnytaste!prevnext
6. Pumpkin Pie Protein Smoothie: Craving a post-workout treat? If it's not this recipe, you're doing life all wrong.
7. Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix: Thanks for creating the ultimate travel companion with this tasty snack, Popsugar!prev