Another holiday is coming our way fast and we all know what that means, food, food and more food. Good news is that you can still stay on track with your goals with just a little extra spark and determination. And as always, you can bring a skinny Easter dessert to the party without anybody ever knowing!
What favorite skinny dessert will you be enjoying this Easter?
1. Lemon Coconut Easter Cake: This elegant cake is light and fluffy, which is just what the doctor ordered after a heavy meal. Plus, it's simply gorgeous. Go ahead, wow your guests and be proud of it!
2. Homemade Fudge Brownies: These brownies will not only give you your chocolate fix, but they are only 88 calories per square! And we're loving the pastel M&M's - so festive!
3. Sugar Cookie Milkshake: Now that it's getting warmer, this frozen treat is a great way to unwind after a long day with the family! And when has a healthy milkshake ever been a bad choice? (via Chocolate Covered Kaite)
5. Chocolate Stuffed Raspberries: Now that you have extra leftovers from the coffee cake, use them to make this sweet snack! It's sure to quell your hungriest guest until dinner is served.
6. Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries: Since the chocolate stuffed raspberries already caught your eye, you might as well add these stuffed strawberries to the platter! Together, the two can make an unstoppable mid-day snack! Plus, each strawberry is only 17 calories!
7. Strawberry Cool Whip Cookies: These pretty cookies will be a huge hit, especially if you have a lot of kids coming over for an Easter egg hunt! And the serving size is 3 cookies, so you don't have to limit yourself too much!
8. Skinny Key Lime Pie: Nothing rings in the warm weather better than a slice of key lime pie, and we've kept the traditional flavor without all the calories and fat!
10. Chocolate Raspberry Protein Cupcakes: You can't go wrong with chocolate cupcakes, so why not serve up some packed with protein? With the right cupcake papers, these treats will look great on your dinning table.0comments
11. Homemade Healthy Chocolate Bunnies: Chocolate bunnies are an Easter basket staple! Why not take some time to make your own version? Especially when this recipe only calls for 3 ingredients. Hello, Super Mom! (via Chocolate Covered Katie)
Ready for some more delicious treats? Of course you are! Check out 16 Even Better Carrot Cake Recipes!