Recipe: Light Bleu Cheese Dressing
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 8 servings
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
- ½ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ cup reduced-fat bleu cheese crumbles
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the yogurt, mayonnaise, milk, vinegar, and dry mustard until incorporated.
- Gently stir in the blue cheese crumbles, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- If the dressing is too thick, add more fat-free milk 1 tablespoon at a time.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week. Best tasting when it sits in refrigerator overnight before using, to let the flavors meld.
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com have been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.