Recipe: Skinny Monkey Oats Cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8-10 minutes
Yield: 14 servings
Serving size: 3
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350° F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas up with a fork and add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl, gently mixing them all together.
- Let the batter sit for 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator before scooping.
- Scoop teaspoon-sized cookies on the prepared baking sheets and bake for 8-10 minutes.
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com have been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.