We love everything fall, from the turning of leaves to the change in flavors! A treasured fall family activity is carving pumpkins, and we don't think you should let anything go to waste! Use your leftover pumpkin seeds in these creative and healthy recipes!
1. Baked Cinnamon Pumpkin Seeds: Here's a tasty alternative to sprinkling a little salt on those seeds! Transform your seeds into a sweet treat even the kids will love.
2. Creamy Pumpkin Seed Alfredo with Kale and Sweet Peas: This tastes like a fattening comfort food dish, but it's actually good for you! It's rich and filled with healthy fats. (via One Green Planet)
3. Raw Kale Salad with Sprouted Quinoa and Pumpkin Seeds: This salad is a fall favorite! It makes for a great fast dinner if you do some prep over the weekend! (via In Sonnet's Kitchen)
4. Healthy Pumpkin Granola: Made with some pumpkin spice, pepitas (pumpkin seeds) and a tasty mixture of other fall favorites, this granola is a tasty snack perfect for the season! Pack it for a long day at the office or serve it up as an after-school snack. (via Minimalist Baker)
5. Vegan Pumpkin Caramels: This is the perfect healthy dessert for fall! It's naturally sweetened, vegan and only has six ingredients! You'll love serving these to the family and they'll love it too! (via Minimalist Baker)
6. Daikon Rolls with Cilantro Pumpkin Seed Pesto: Daikon is a lesser known veggie that is similar to a carrot, but firmer and white in color. Spread it with a pesto made from your leftover pumpkin seeds and you have a delicious raw, Paleo and vegan snack! Check it out here.
For more pumpkin seed recipes, go on to the next page!
7. Dark Chocolate Bark with Ginger, Pumpkin Seeds and Apricot: Take in all of your favorite cold-weather flavors in this tasty dessert! This is a great treat when your sweet tooth kicks in, and it also looks great wrapped up and given as a gift! (via Gourmande in the Kitchen)
8. Creamy Roasted Pumpkin Soup: This is a creamy soup, but it's healthy and delectable! It has the perfect fall flavor you love. It will warm you up and fill your family's bellies! (via Cookie and Kate)
9. Collard Greens with Spicy Ginger Dressing and Seed Brittle: Enjoy this unique dressing that's topped with a pumpkin seed brittle. It's a great way to change up any boring salad! (via Marin Mama Cooks)
10. Cherry Pumpkin Seed Muffins: This is a tasty muffin that has a great fall flavor! You can make these for an after-school snack for the kids or enjoy them as a great grab-and-go breakfast! (via Herbivoracious)
11. Savory Almond Pumpkin Seed Butter: A good nut butter is a tasty way to snack! Use this on some crackers when lunch seems too far away, spread it on your morning toast or just about any other thing you can think of! (via Natural Noshing)
12. Healthy Potato, Spinach and Pumpkin Seed Hash: Healthy foods like spinach, pumpkin seeds and mushrooms come together to bring you a great fall breakfast! Whip this up over the weekend and start your day right. (via The Daily Meal)
Get more tasty recipes on the next page!
13. Fall Trail Mix: Looking for a fall snack that's full of protein? Look no further! This trail mix is filled with goodies like pumpkin seeds, dates and more! (via Cooking Bride)
14. Butternut Squash Nut Burgers: These veggie burgers are a great fall meal for anyone who doesn't eat meat. Even if you are a meat eater, this makes for a great Meatless Monday meal! (via The Fig Tree)
15. Pumpkin Seed Power Bars: Need a healthy snack to hold you over? These homemade power bars are a great option! They are filled with healthy goodies that you'll love to snack on. (via Lexie's Kitchen)
16. Pumpkin Seed Guacamole: We LOVE guacamole. It's a great way to get in some healthy fats and snack right. In this version, you can enjoy your favorite afternoon snack with some fall flavors! (via Lunch Box Bunch)
17. Smashed Sweet Potato Fritters: This vegan side dish will pull together any meal this season! It's a healthy and tasty way to use your leftover pumpkin seeds and all your other fall goodies. (via Lunch Box Bunch)0comments
18. Frosty Pumpkin Seed Sweet Green Smoothie: We love a green smoothie! It's a great way to get in your fruit and veggies, plus it tastes great! Make it a midday snack or a quick breakfast. (via Lunch Box Bunch)