Tired of old, boring oatmeal? This smoothie utilizes the fiber found in oats and combines it with fresh and tart fruits and a creamy fat-free yogurt for a delicious and nutritious morning smoothie.
Recipe: Good Morning Sunshine Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: none
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/4 cup non-fat Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup canned pineapple (in it's own juice)
- 1/2 cup reduced-sugar orange juice
- 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 1 cup strawberries or raspberries
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth.
Serving Size: (1 smoothie)