You want something sweet and you want it fast, but you're also on a diet so you have no idea what to make... sound familiar? No bake desserts are the perfect solution for any sugar-craving and dieting mom who doesn't have a lot of time to cook. These recipes often consist of only a few simple, yet tasty ingredients, and can accommodate many restricting diets. Try 'em out!
1. Strawberry Stuffed Cheesecake Bites: Indulge your sweet tooth for only 17 calories per strawberry! You can make these ahead of time and have them waiting for you when the craving kicks in! Get our recipe here or watch the video below!
2. Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Popsicles. Peanut butter, chocolate and banana is a fan favorite for many. These low carb and gluten-free treats are the perfect cold treat to enjoy during warm seasons. Warning: This recipe calls for heavy dairy products which have high levels of fat. Eat in moderation or modify certain ingredients for healthier alternatives. (via All Day I Dream About Food)
11. 4 Ingredient Strawberry Banana Ice Cream: If you've got 4 ingredients and some freezer space than you're ready to make this frozen treat! It's got the sweet taste you love with WAY less of the unhealthy stuff. Click here to get our recipe.
12. No Bake Lime Pie. Key lime pie is notorious for its distinctly sweet and citrusy flavor combination, thick consistency and graham cracker finish. This recipe takes a reasonable time to make, but has less than 200 calories and tastes delicious. (via Diabetic Living)
3. Red, White, and Blue Trifle. Our angel food trifle recipe is a great dessert for any occasion! Purchase a pre-baked angel food cake from your local grocery store, along with the other required ingredients for this recipe. Enjoy the natural sweetness of strawberries and blueberries surrounded by a soft and delicate blanket of fluffy angel food cake. Click here to see our recipe!
4. German Chocolate Cake Pudding Cups. These are great for last minute desserts to pass out at dinner parties. Warning: Similar to the Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Popsicles, this recipe calls for heavy ingredients and longer preparation. (via Pop Sugar)
5. Strawberry-Almond Cereal Bars. These work well in packed lunches or as "TGIF" treats to pass out at work to help employees get through the work day. The Food Network modified the original recipe by reducing the amount of marshmallows, stirred in some almond butter and tossed in some freezer-dried strawberries (for added sweetness). Click here to see!
6. Chickpea Cookie Dough. Bet you’d never think chickpeas would taste good with chocolate! This recipe is great for dieters who are dying of a sweet tooth and need a healthy fix. (via Pop Sugar)
>>Read More: Apps That Make Gluten-Free Living Easy
7. No-Bake Chocolate, Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Cookies: Also known as 'cow patties' these no-bake cookies are a real treat! They've got a great flavor to fulfill your chocolate cravings and won't kill in the calories. (via Delishhh)
8. Banana Split Parfait. Great for kids birthday parties (or adult ones!), because after all, who turns down a banana split? For calorie-counters, substitute the strawberry ice cream with a reduced fat version. (via Food Network)
9. Nutella Energy Bites. Love Nutella and need a little protien boost to help get you through the day? These tasty balls are only 94 calories and will give you that sweet, hazelnut and chocolate fix you've been craving. Check out the recipe here!
10. Cherry Ice Cream Pie with Chocolate Cookie Crust This is a perfect last minute dessert to make for any summertime dinner! Using frozen cherries will give the pie a purple hue, but will still guarantee a delicious and sweet flavor. Make sure you allot at least 5 hours for this dish because it takes 4 1/2 hours to freeze. Click here for the recipe.