The holidays are the time to eat, drink and be merry, but too much "merriment" can be detrimental to your healthy lifestyle! While we've got you covered for healthier holiday treats, what about healthier holiday cocktails? Raise your glass to high spirits this holiday season.
1. Skinny Eggnog: Traditional eggnogs contain tons of calories and fats, but our recipe has a fraction of those and still tastes delicious! Click here for the recipe.
2. Skinny Cranberry Punch: This beautiful punch will impress all your holiday guests this year! This recipe doesn't call for any alcohol, but you can surely add your favorite vodka! Check it out here.
>> Read more: Tips to Avoid Holiday Over-Drinking
3. Holiday Raspberry Shooters: Sometimes carrying around a drink all night can get irritating. In that case, a shooter is the way to go! (via Sparkling ICE)
4. Pomegranate Champagne Punch: Do you like pomegranate? What about champagne? Then this cocktail was made for you! Plus, it has only 128 calories. (via Eating Well)
5. Minty Mistletoe: If you're a fan of peppermint, this cocktail is for you. With peppermint bark-flavored vodka mixed with Créme de Cocoa, black coffee and fat-free half and half, you're sure to be satisfied by this festive drink. (via Smirnoff)
6. New Year's Snowfall: A pecan pie-flavored drink, this one is clear as the — yep, you guessed it — snow on New Year's Day! (via Pinnacle)
7. Apple Cider Sangria: This light and lovely sangria recipe is perfect for your Thanksgiving dinner. Easy to make (and even easier to drink), this clean recipe will be a hit. (via Lexi's Clean Kitchen)
8. Rosemary Gin Fizz: You only need a few ingredients for this recipe! Keep it simple and clean, and your holiday will be instantly more delicious. (via Cookie+Kate)
9. Red Wine Hot Chocolate: If you've never combined red wine and hot chocolate, you haven't fully lived. This rich, healthier cocktail is perfect for sipping on during a snowy night. (via Imma Eat That)
10. The Ginger Snap: This vodka-based cookie sound-a-like is a simple, low-calorie way to celebrate the holidays! (via The Jacqui Justice)
Prairie Organic Gin: This gin is made with organic corn and crisp, clean ingredients, so you know you're getting the best quality. If you're more of a vodka fan, they've got that as well! Check out Prairie Spirits here.
Fair Trade Quinoa Vodka: Just when you thought quinoa couldn't get any better, you learn that it can be made into vodka? Happy holidaze to you! Makers of this vodka make sure that the farmers who harvest the quinoa are treated fairly, and they also use organic quinoa and sugar cane to ensure high quality. Get more info here.
Casa Noble Tequila: This Mexican tequila distillery uses blue agave plants that have been matured for at least 10 years to produce this organic tequila. Plus, Carlos Santana is their spokesperson; that's close enough to Santa, right? Check it out here.
Crusoe Organic Rum: This distillery first used traditional ingredients, but switched to organic when they found that organic ingredients make the end product taste better! This rum is distilled from organic molasses and is full of spices like allspice, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and vanilla. Check it out here.