Stephanie Gerber, the founder of Hello Natural, loves pumpkin flavored goodies, and believes the pumpkin spice flavor can be used in so much more than pie! She came up with her top 25 pumpkin-inspired dishes... none of which are pie.
1. Pumpkin Spice Breakfast Shake: This is one of my favorite fall recipes (and yes, it’s from my own blog). I’ve been having them almost every day! (via Oh My Veggies)
>> Recipe: Skinny Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte
2. Pumpkin Granola Bars: These granola bars are studded with cranberries, pumpkin seeds, pecans and white chocolate chips. Perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up. (via My Baking Addiction)
3. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins: Pumpkin and cream cheese are a match made in heaven! (via Two Tarts)
4. Pumpkin Spice Syrup: No need to run out to Starbucks for your Pumpkin Spice Latte fix when you can make them at home. (via Midwest Veg)
5. Crusted Pumpkin Wedges with Dill Dipping Sauce: Cutting pumpkin into wedges and roasting it in the oven makes for an easy fall side dish. (via Beard And Bonnet).
6. Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate: Anyone else like to curl up with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate on a chilly fall night? This one is on my list to try! (via Tidy Mom)
7. Pumpkin Gingerbread Pancakes: Pumpkin pancakes topped with pears and Greek yogurt. A great recipe for a weekend breakfast! (via Two Saucy Sisters)
Check out more pumpkin-flavored goodies on the next page.
8. Pumpkin Ale Cheesecake with Beer Pecan Caramel Sauce: Pumpkin. Cheesecake. Beer. Caramel. Need I say more? (via The Beeroness)
>>Recipe: Skinny Pumpkin Cheesecake Poke Cake
9. Pumpkin Pie Push Ups: This makes me want to run out and buy those little plastic push-up containers! (via Success Along the Weigh)
10. Gluten-Free & Low-Carb Pumpkin Spice Seed Bars: Because sweet pumpkin recipes don’t have to be loaded with sugar! Add a little peanut butter for a filling breakfast. (via All Day I Dream About Food)
11. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Coffee Cake: I can never resist a recipe with streusel! Not only is this gluten-free, but it’s dairy-free too. (via Jeanette’s Healthy Living)
>> Read more: Skinny Pumpkin Spice Muffins
12. Two-Ingredient Pumpkin Brownies: Who knew you could get such fudgy, decadent looking brownies with only two ingredients?! (via Cookies & Cups)
Want more of Stephanie's favorite pumpkin recipes? Click here to be taken the the original story on Hello Natural.