Who doesn't love apple pie? Our Skinny Apple Pie a la Mode Protein Shake is a healthy way to start your day with dessert! This recipe is new, improved and yummier than ever. It blends into the perfect shake and is packed with protein, so you're doing your body a favor while you spoil yourself!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 shake
- 1 small sweet apple, cored and chopped small (such as a lunchbox sized Gala)
- ⅓ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoons stevia (or your favorite no- or zero-calorie sweetener)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Garnish with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon on top.
Per Serving: (1 shake)
Calories from fat: 22
Saturated Fat: 1g
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.