This smoothie recipe is packed with pumpkin flavor and has plenty of protein to keep you feeling full until lunchtime or your next meal. Feel free to substitute any flavor of protein powder, like chocolate! You'll love the creamy texture from the pumpkin puree and protein powder. Plus that little pop of honey? Mmmm.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 smoothie
- ½ cup 100% pure pumpkin puree
- ½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ banana, frozen
- ½ tablespoon organic honey
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
*If using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
- chopped pecan pieces
*Optional ingredients are not included in nutrition calculations.
- Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
- Garnish with optional chopped pecans.
Per Serving: (1 smoothie)
Calories from fat: 25
Saturated Fat: 1g