Ready for a light, sweet, chocolatey, pumpkiny, heaven-on-earth fall dip? Our Chocolate Pumpkin Dip is as easy to make as it sounds, and it's the perfect treat to impress guests with (or to enjoy all by yourself).
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: none
Yield: 8 servings
Serving size: 3 tablespoons
- ½ cup all-natural dark chocolate almond spread
- ½ cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 8 ounces light whipped topping
- 2 apples, sliced
- Whisk together the almond spread and the pumpkin. Then gently fold in the cool whip until completely combined.
- Serve with apple slices or cinnamon pita chips.
- Keep in airtight container in the refrigerator. Good for up to 3-4 days.