This Miami Vice Breakfast Smoothie is a great way to start your day! The creamy flavor of coconut milk combined with the bold flavor of strawberry and pineapple is the perfect fruity boost of protein to get you out of any morning slump.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ¼ teaspoon coconut extract
*If using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
Per Serving: (1 smoothie)
Calories from fat: 52
Saturated Fat: 4g
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.