This light, fluffy and sweet dip will be the perfect treat to serve at your next dinner party. Reduced-fat cheese cream and pure pumpkin come together for a tasty snack your guests will love. At only 64 calories and 2 grams of fat, you won't feel bad dishing it out (or devouring it)!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 24 servings
Serving size: ¼ cup
- 1 (4-ounce) package ⅓-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup 100% pumpkin purée
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free whipped topping
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon allspice
- graham crackers
- apple slices
*Optional ingredients are not included in the nutritional calculations.
- In a large bowl, or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy.
- Add the remaining ingredients, and beat until combined.
- Serve chilled with your choice of graham crackers, apple slices, pretzels, etc.
Per Serving: (¼ cup)
Calories from fat: 20
Saturated Fat: 3g
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.