This creamy smoothie is rich with flavor, and even richer in protein! With a whopping 34 grams of protein, this smoothie is the perfect post-workout snack, or something to sip on to keep you full until dinner.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 smoothie
- ¾ cup plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- ½ large banana, frozen
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon stevia (or your favorite no- or zero-calorie sweetener)
*If using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
Per Serving: (1 smoothie)
Calories from fat: 16
Saturated Fat: 1g
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.