This 4-ingredient BBQ Ranch Baked Chicken is a simple, quick and easy dinner! You'll barely dirty any dishes at all while creating a flavor-packed meal the entire family will love. Serve it with corn on the cob like we did, or steam some veggies for a healthy side.
Unsure how to mince that garlic? No worries:
- 1 (1-ounce) ranch dressing and seasoning packet
- 4 (6-ounce) chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ⅓ cup reduced-sugar BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and coat a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Empty the ranch packet in a mixing bowl or shallow plate. Dredge each chicken breast in the ranch powder, coating all sides of the chicken, and shake off the excess.
- In a small bowl, stir together the garlic and BBQ sauce.
- Line the chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish and pour the BBQ sauce over all the chicken. Bake uncovered until done, 25 minutes.
Per Serving: (1 chicken breast)
Calories from fat: 30
Saturated Fat: 1g
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.