For a sweet and tasty pre- or post-workout snack, consider this Strawberry Fluff Protein Smoothie. Strawberries, almond milk, Greek yogurt, light whipped topping and vanilla protein powder come together for a seriously delicious and powerful smoothie. This pretty treat may look dainty, but it packs a mighty punch of 20 grams of protein, sure to kick any workout's butt!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 1 serving
Serving size: 16 ounces
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons plain, nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons light whipped topping
*If using fresh fruit instead of frozen, add 1 cup of ice cubes. Adjust ice or liquid accordingly for desired consistency.
- Blend all of the ingredients together until smooth.
Per Serving: (1 smoothie)
Calories from fat: 38
Saturated Fat: 2g
Smart Points: 5