Who's ready for a tasty, fat-burning smoothie? This recipe combines cranberry juice, Greek yogurt, peaches and cucumbers for a 116-calorie smoothie. Cucumbers are diuretics, which means they will help remove excess body fluids and fat cells by breaking down the fat cells so they can be eliminated from the body.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: None
Yield: 2 servings
Serving size: 8-ounce glass
- 1 (10-ounce) bag frozen sliced peaches
- ¼ cup 100% cranberry juice
- ½ cup vanilla, nonfat Greek yogurt
- ¼ cucumber, peeled (about 3 oz)
- ¼ teaspoon flax meal
- 2 teaspoons stevia (or your favorite sweetener)
- ½ cup ice
- Blend all of the ingredients together in a blender until smooth and serve chilled.
Per Serving: (8-ounce glass)
Calories from fat: 5
Saturated Fat: 0g
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.