There is nothing tastier and healthier than treating yourself to fresh fruit on a hot day. Our Skinny Fruit Salad recipe combines fresh fruit with a creamy glaze that is perfect for serving at a cookout or picnic. The best part about the recipe is that it's quick, easy, and of course healthy!
Pro tip: Change this salad up with your family’s favorite fruits, and get the kids involved by helping to “mix up the rainbow” when you dress the salad.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced (8 oz total)
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 fresh kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups fresh pineapple, cubed
- 6-oz can no sugar added Mandarin oranges
- 1 cup Tropicana® Trop 50® Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp sugar (or your favorite sweetener of choice)
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp orange zest
- ⅛ tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the cut fruit.
- Pour the cooled citrus glaze over the fruit and gently toss to coat.
Per Serving: (1 cup)
Calories from fat: 3
Saturated Fat: 0g
The nutrition content of recipes on Popculture.com has been calculated by Registered Dietitian, Jessica Penner, of Smart Nutrition.