Recipe: Cranberry and Feta Turkey Burgers
Prep time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
Serving size: 1 patty
- 1½ lbs extra lean ground turkey
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- ¼ cup egg whites
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup reduced-fat crumbled feta cheese
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed + squeezed dry
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until completely combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour before forming into patties.
- With clean hands, divide meat into 4 equal portions (about 6 oz each). Form burgers into ¾-inch thick patties. Place patties on a hot grill coated with cooking spray or in a large skillet covered with cooking spray. Cook turkey burgers for about 3-4 minutes per side until burgers are fully cooked.
- Top with your favorite fixings and enjoy!
Per Serving (1 patty):
Calories from Fat: 46
Saturated Fat: 1