Our Skinny Chicken and Broccoli Casserole is the best! It's easy! It's fast! It's filling! And for all its ease, it still looks, feels and tastes like a recipe that just came out of your grandma's oven! This one is just too good! This is one to warm you up on a cold winter night and will keep the kids at the dinner table for seconds! If you are looking for more fun, family-pleasing casseroles packed with broccoli-cheese flavor, try our Skinny Baked Mac and Cheese with Broccoli!
Skinny Chicken and Broccoli Casserole
Cook time: 20-25 minutes
Yield: 5 servings
Serving size: About 1 cup
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 14.4 oz pkg frozen broccoli, broken apart
- 10.75 oz can Campbell's Healthy Request Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- ½ cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly coat a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Place pieces of chicken in a large skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray over medium-high heat until chicken is cooked through; about 7 minutes each side.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, soup, broccoli and cheese; mix well.
- Add chicken to broccoli mixture and stir until everything is coated evenly.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle (optional) crumbled crackers over the top of the mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Calories from fat: 78
Saturated Fat: 2g