This is a quick and easy 30-minute dinner, that will make your kids think they are getting fried chicken tenders, while you have the peace of mind know they are baked! A little cheese-and-biscuit mix makes a delicious and beautiful coating! They come out of your oven looking like they could be straight out of the bucket from any chicken joint! Check out these 7 recipes, for more gluten-free dinners you're going to love!
Cook time: 16-20 minutes
Yield: 5 servings
Serving size: 2 chicken tenders
- ¾ cup Bisquick® Gluten-Free Mix
- ½ cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins (10 tenderloins)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In a medium size bowl mix together Bisquick®, cheese, paprika and salt together.
- Line a baking sheet with non-stick foil.
- Dip chicken into eggs then toss in Bisquick mixture. To avoid uncoated fingerprint spots on the chicken I usually shake the egg covered tender around in the bowl, then use a dry hand to shovel the Bisquick® mixture on bare spots. Place it on the baking sheet. Repeat process for the 9 remaining tenders.
- Drizzle melted butter over the chicken (about a ½ tsp on each).
- Bake for 8 minutes. Flip chicken and bake for an additional 8 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.